Effective: July 01, 2011
1. Information We Collect and How We Use It. CRCI collects information about you when you register for or use any Service, order any product, visit CRCI web pages, and enter CRCI promotions.
a. Registration. When you sign up for any CRCI Service or promotion that requires registration or when you order a product, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, address, or telephone number). For the same or other Services, we may ask you for credit card or other payment account information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other CRCI Services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For example, we may send you information about CRCI or promotional material from some of our partners unless you opt out of these communications during registration.
c. Server Log Information. When you use the Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, cookie information, and the page you request.
d. User Communications. When you send email or other communications to CRCI, CRCI may retain those communications indefinitely or delete them in accord with its standard document destruction policies.
e. Affiliated Sites. Some of the Services may be provided by third party vendors to CRCI. As such, the privacy policies of those vendors will govern the use of those Services provided by such vendors as well as the information provided by you, or collected in association with, those sites. You acknowledge that some of these Services and pages may bear a CRCI brand and appear to be CRCI pages.
f. Use of Information. CRCI may use individual information for any legally permissible purpose in CRCI's sole discretion, except that CRCI will never sell any individual information. The following describes how CRCI currently uses individual information, but CRCI may change or broaden its use at any time as permitted by law. CRCI uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products or services; to provide customer service, to customize the advertising and content you see, to improve our Services, and to contact you when necessary. CRCI may also disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. CRCI may also disclose your personal information if CRCI believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of CRCI’s Terms, or as otherwise required by law. CRCI may share with third parties certain aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you personally.
2. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Notices.
a. Prohibition of Disclosure of Information. Children under 13 are not permitted to disclose any personally identifying information in relation to any Service. This means that children may not register for any product or service.
b. Filtering Notices. There are commercially available services and software that limit access to objectionable information.
3. Targeted Advertisements. CRCI displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including advertisement serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria. CRCI does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad, you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
4. Modification or Deletion of Account Information. You can edit your account information at any time by logging in with your username & password you created or that was automatically generated for you at the time of your first purchase or when the account was first created. You can delete your account at any time by submitting an email here requesting to have your account deleted - please be sure the email is the same in which the account was created under. Some information about you and your account may remain in our archived records after modification and/or deletion.
6. Changes. CRCI may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our website.
7. Comments or Questions. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please click here to contact our legal department via email.